Ground Lamb (Australian)
This item is currently not available
- 100% grass-fed
- Humanely raised on spacious pastures
- No added antibiotics or hormones from birth
- Certified Halal
- 85/15 blend of lamb leg and belly
- Healthy source of lean protein, minerals and B vitamins
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
- Subscription Eligible
Cooking Methods: Sear, Grill, Sauté, Broil, Bake, Stew
Cooking Tips: Use our 85/15 blend ground lamb any way you'd use ground beef. Ground lamb makes excellent burgers, meatballs, tacos, cottage pie, kofta kebobs, and more - get creative!
Our 100% grass-fed lambs are humanely raised in small flocks, without any antibiotics or added hormones. Lush meadows teeming with nutritious grasses like rye and clover allow the young lambs to thrive in Australia’s optimal growing region, Victoria, known for producing the best lamb in the country.
The Dorset and White Suffolk cross-breed lambs enjoy a stress-free lifestyle in this clean, natural, and free-range environment as they mature to 6 months of age, instead of the more typical 9-12 months, making for tender meat with great flavor.