Green Circle Chicken, Drumsticks
Green Circle™ chicken is available exclusively at D’Artagnan. Our drums come from these free-range chickens, which are certified humane by Humane Farm Animal Care, raised without antibiotics or hormones, and fed actual vegetables collected from commercial kitchens and farmers markets, along with grains. The diet and the care taken on the farm – plus the air-chilling - give these birds a unique, old-fashioned, real chicken flavor.
- Certified humane by Humane Farm Animal Care
- Raised free-range
- Surplus vegetable and wholesome grain feed, including corn and soy
- No antibiotics or hormones
- No animal by-products
- Air-chilled for no retained water & maximum flavor
- Farm-to-table audit trail
- Sold in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Roast, Bake, Fry, Grill, Barbecue, Braise, Stew, Slow-Cook
Cooking Tips: Green Circle chicken drums can take all manner of seasoning, brines, and sauces. Slightly smaller than conventional drumsticks, our Green Circle drums can easily be turned into a "lollipop cut." Run a small, sharp knife around the bony end, cutting through the skin, muscle, and tendons until you reach the bone. Then using your hand, push the meat down toward the thicker end to achieve a compact, rounded "lollipop" shape.