Grass-Fed Beef Tenderloin Tips
NEW! All-natural grass-fed beef filet tips, trimmed from the ends of the tenderloin. Though they aren’t the coveted center-cut filet mignon, these tips offer the same great flavor and lean texture. We won’t waste any part of the cattle, let alone these tender cuts. Try them as small-portion steaks, high-end stir fry or kebabs, tapas, appetizers, and on top of salads. Their convenient size makes them ideal for quick meals.
- Raised on family-owned ranches
- 100% grass-fed beef
- Pastured on alfalfa and rye
- No antibiotics, no hormones, no stimulants
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Stir Fry, Grill
Cooking Tips: Simply season with coarse salt and pepper before cooking. These tenderloin tips are best served rare to medium-rare (130-145 degrees F). Sear quickly over high, direct heat then lower and continue to cook to desired temperature. Top hot steak tips with Black Truffle Butter, or make a quick pan-sauce with red wine and our Veal Demi-Glace.