Grass-Fed Beef Striploin, Boneless
100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef striploin. Certified humane, non-GMO and raised without any hormones, stimulants or antibiotics on remote and pristine Australian ranches. The cattle are grown out for at least 5 years - twice as long as the average. This unique vintage beef offers rich, natural flavors and complex marbling with a golden hue, along with all the nutritional benefits of grass-fed beef.
- 100% grass-fed beef – no grains, ever
- Vintage beef – aged at least 5 years on the hoof
- Certified Humane
- Antibiotic and hormone-free –no growth promotants
- Non-GMO project verified
- Humanely & sustainably grown
- Single sourced
- Fully traceable - to individual ranches, age, and breed of the cattle, quality of pasture, type of feed, animal handling and processing
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Yields 10 servings on average
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Grass-fed beef offers high protein, minerals and B-group vitamins such as niacin, thiamin and zinc; it tends to be lower in fat, and ours has about 30% less than conventionally raised, grain-finished beef.
When carving into individual serving steaks, we recommend they be cut to at least 1½ inches in thickness. Sliced into steaks and grilled, this large striploin can feed a backyard party. Or provide many meals to come when cut it into individual portions, vacuum-sealed and stashed in the freezer.
Even though our grass-fed beef is quite tender, it’s always going to be leaner than beef that has a grain finish. And since it is leaner, you have to take care not to overcook this striploin, which will make it tough.
Striploin is already a lean cut of beef, so try coating it with olive oil to protect it and help with browning. You might also use a light marinade. Grass-fed beef requires less cooking time than conventional beef, so make sure that you keep a close eye on it.
And be sure to cook only to rare or medium-rare so you don’t lose the tender texture and extraordinary flavor.