Grass-Fed Beef Filet Mignon
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Grass-fed steak from Angus and Hereford cattle raised with no antibiotics or hormones on Australian ranches. Grass-fed beef is leaner than grain-fed beef, and the densely-textured, highly flavorful meat also offers health benefits.
- Raised on family-owned ranches
- 100% grass-fed beef
- Pastured on alfalfa and rye
- No antibiotics, no hormones, no stimulants
- Lean, tender meat with a mild flavor profile
- 2-inch thick steaks
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of Australia
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Grill, Broil, Sous Vide
Cooking Tips: Simply season with coarse salt and pepper or wrap with a strip of Applewood Smoked Bacon before cooking. Filet mignon is best served rare to medium-rare (130-145 degrees F). Sear quickly over high, direct heat then lower and continue to cook to desired temperature. Top hot steak with Black Truffle Butter, or make a quick pan-sauce with red wine and our Veal Demi-Glace.