Foie Gras Cubes
Frozen / Raw Cubes (1 lb total)
Our Grade-A foie gras comes from Moulard ducks, raised in low-stress open barns on a farm in New York State, recognized as a premier producer of high-quality foie gras. The ducks are never caged, and no antibiotics or hormones are administered. The trimmings and end pieces left from cutting medallions of foie gras, these cubes are of the same quality, and flavor as those prime cuts, for a fraction of the price.
Just the facts
- Foie gras from Moulard ducks
- Corn and soy diet
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Grade-A, cold eviscerated foie gras
- Distinctively sweet flavor profile
- Ships frozen
- Keep frozen up to 6 months
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Poach, Roast, Cure
Cooking Tips: Foie gras cubes can go into a very hot, dry pan while still frozen. Because they're irregular in size and shape, we like to use them in dishes where perfect slices are not required. They can be seared, poached, added to pastas or stuffing, used to enrich sauces, or made into compound butter.