1 Breast (12 oz avg)
Dry-cured duck prosciutto, made with magret from Moulard ducks raised humanely with no antibiotics or hormones. This ready-to-eat prosciutto is perfect when sliced for a charcuterie or cheese board. It can also be cubed and added to beans, pasta, and stew.
- Humanely-raised, cage-free Moulard duck
- Vegetarian diet of corn and soy
- No antibiotics, no hormones
- Hand-crafted using a traditional recipe
- Dry uncured
- Sold whole, not sliced
- Ready to slice and eat
- See expiration date on package
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: Duck prosciutto makes an excellent addition to any charcuterie board or cheese plate. Using a sharp slicing knife, slice the prosciutto paper-thin, against the grain. If you cut at a 45 degree angle, you’ll more surface area. The slices are also delicious wrapped around summer produce like melon or stone-fruits. The end pieces and remnants can be cubed and added to the cooking liquid for dried beans or soup base.
duck breast, sea salt, mixed peppercorns, brown sugar, fresh garlic and sodium nitrate