Duck Foie Gras Torchon
Foie gras torchon is a fully-cooked, ready-to-eat preparation. Made the traditional way, our torchon has only a few simple and natural ingredients and offers the essence of foie gras: purity of flavor, creamy, delicate texture, and luxurious richness.
Just the facts
- Foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No hormones, no antibiotics
- Corn and soy diet
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- No nitrites added
- Fully cooked and ready to serve
- Contains alcohol
- Product of the USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
The unadulterated foie gras flavor of our torchon can be enjoyed simply: sliced into medallions and served on baguette, toasted brioche or crostini with fruit compote, fig syrup or balsamic reduction and a sprinkling of coarse fleur de sel. We recommend pairing with Sauternes or a late harvest wine like Jurançon.
Serve it simply with toasted brioche and a jammy fruit accompaniment.