Duck Foie Gras Torchon
Foie gras torchon is a fully-cooked, ready-to-eat preparation. Made the traditional way, our torchon has only a few simple and natural ingredients and offers the essence of foie gras: purity of flavor, creamy, delicate texture, and luxurious richness.
Just the facts
- Foie gras from Moulard ducks
- No hormones, no antibiotics
- Corn and soy diet
- No artificial ingredients or preservatives
- No nitrites added
- Fully cooked and ready to serve
- Contains alcohol
- Product of the USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Serving Tips: For the cleanest cut, dip a sharp knife into hot water then wipe dry between slices. Our ready-to-eat foie gras is surprisingly versatile. Serve it simply with toasted brioche and a sprinkling of flake salt, on a hunk of baguette with fig jam, or on a slice of crisp apple. Use a small piece to enrich a pan-sauce or top a hot steak with a generous slice for an indulgent treat. Sauternes, tawny Port, or a late harvest wine like Jurançon make excellent pairings.