Duck Fat Roasted Potatoes
D'Artagnan | Yield: 4-6
Our super-simple recipe for potatoes roasted in duck fat results in a golden and crispy exterior and creamy insides. The perfect roasted potato!
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 2” chunks
- Kosher salt
- White vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Duck Fat, softened
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Placed potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Add a few tablespoons of salt and a splash of vinegar. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and par-cook until exteriors are just tender, about 4-5 minutes. Drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon duck fat over potatoes and toss to coat evenly. Don’t worry about rough, slightly broken up edges – they’ll yield crispy results!
- Spread potatoes evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt & pepper. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast until evenly golden brown and cooked through, about 35 - 40 minutes, flipping once at the midway point. Serve hot.