D'Artagnan Rohan Duck Breast
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Rohan duck is exclusively available at D’Artagnan. Raised without antibiotics or hormones in open barns, our proprietary hybrid includes the Heritage Mallard and Pekin duck breeds. With a flavor reminiscent of a heritage-breed duck from France, the juicy, tender, rose-colored meat and mild taste make the Rohan™ Duck unique.
Pekin Duck Breast
- D’Artagnan exclusive
- Unique heritage crossbreed
- Humanely farm-raised in New York State to D'Artagnan's exacting standards
- Pure vegetarian diet including corn and soy
- No antibiotics, no hormones - ever
- Air-chilled; no added water
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 4 single breasts in package
- 7-8 ounces each, on average
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Cooking Methods: Pan-Sear, Pan-Roast, Sous Vide, Grill, Poach
Cooking Tips: Duck breast is best served medium-rare. Whether pan-searing, roasting, or grilling, score the fat layer before cooking to render and crisp. After resting, slice the breast against the grain in 1/4"e; slices before dressing with your favorite sauce.