e’re taking our annual Cassoulet War virtual! This event has become a tradition with chefs from around the country taking part in a friendly, yet fierce, tasting competition – now in its 7th year. This time we will celebrate the virtues of the classic French comfort dish with our restaurant partners, colleagues, and our home cooks. Join in the fun!
You can get involved in a number of ways:
1) Make cassoulet at home. Order your kit now and save $10 with promo code COMFORT.
2) Share your photos with us. On social media tag @DArtagnanFoods and use #CassouletWar. Don’t have a social media account? Email us your photos at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll have a chance to be featured on our social media or in our emails.
3) Order cassoulet from a local restaurant. Our chef clients across the country are thrilled to put cassoulet on the menu. We encourage you to support your local establishments! Find the nearest participating restaurants here and join in our nationwide cassoulet crawl.
4) Join us for Cassoulet War 2021 (“The Battle Royale”). For this live virtual event on March 22 at 7 pm EST, D’Artagnan founder and CEO, Ariane Daguin, will be joined by a lineup of world-renowned chefs who will do battle and debate the merits of their own cassoulet recipe. It is sure to be a war of words that you don’t want to miss. Visit our event page to RSVP. You will be emailed event details prior to March 22nd.
5) Discover all things cassoulet. Learn more about the history of this dish and its ingredients.