Buffalo Ribeye, Boneless
Succulent and robustly flavored, this premium cut of buffalo, from the small end of the rib roast, is one of our most tender and juicy.
Just the facts
- 100% pasture-raised with access to grain and hay
- No hormones or antibiotics, ever
- Low in fat, calories and cholesterol
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 9 portions on average
- Product of USA & Canada
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
The ribeye is a cut for serious steak lovers. Here's a chance to show off your knife skills and carve this boneless ribeye to your specifications. It's ideal for individual ribeye steaks, of course. Or make life easy, leave it whole and pop into the oven for an impressive boneless rib roast.
We like buffalo as a tender and flavorful alternative to beef. Super lean, deep red, intensely flavored and a tad bit sweeter than beef, buffalo is best served rare to medium rare. Take care not to overcook it and dry it out.
Make the switch to buffalo and don't look back.
Cooking & Serving
For basic cooking instructions, Download our Buffalo Cooking Guide.
We like to brush a ribeye steak lightly with oil and cook over the cooler part of the grill. Black pepper, garlic, onions and potatoes make great accents for this succulent steak, which is perfectly satisfying when prepared simply.