Buffalo Ribeye, Boneless
Fall Sitewide Sale
15% OFF Orders $75+
Ends Sunday, October 27th. See details for restrictions.
Buffalo pasture-raised on prairie grasses, with no antibiotics or hormones, by ranchers dedicated to providing a humane environment with minimal human interaction. Properly called bison, this meat is exquisitely tender, juicy and lean, with a deeper and sweeter flavor than beef, and more health benefits.
- 100% pasture-raised with access to grain and hay
- No hormones or antibiotics, ever
- Low in fat, calories and cholesterol
- Sold in an uncooked state
- 9 portions on average
- Product of USA & Canada
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
For basic cooking instructions, Download our Buffalo Cooking Guide.
We like to brush a ribeye steak lightly with oil and cook over the cooler part of the grill. Black pepper, garlic, onions and potatoes make great accents for this succulent steak, which is perfectly satisfying when prepared simply.