Berkshire Pork St. Louis Ribs
Succulent, meaty Berkshire pork St. Louis ribs are delicious with any of your favorite spice combinations, whether simmered in barbecue sauce or simply rubbed with salt and pepper.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Berkshire-breed pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products in grain diet
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork
There’s nothing like smoky ribs dripping with barbecue sauce.
And there’s no pork equal to Berkshire for flavor. Put the two together and enjoy the magic.
This heritage breed has reached cult-favorite status with chefs around the world, and it needs to find a place on your table.
The St. Louis cut are simply spare ribs with the tops detached for a more standard, rectangular size that assures uniform cooking.
You’ll be the undisputed champion of the grill or oven when you serve these moist and succulent ribs to grateful family and friends.