Berkshire Pork Loin Chops (NY Strip), Bone-In
Frozen / 4 Chops (12 oz avg each)
This product is currently unavailable.
Like all our Berkshire pork, this bone-in chop offers deep flavor, tender texture and the answer to all your dinner dilemmas.
Just the facts
- Exceptionally tender, well-marbled style of pork
- Heritage breed pigs raised on pasture
- No antibiotics or hormones* from birth
- No animal by-products in grain diet
- Each chop is 12 oz on average
- 4 chops total (2 packages, each containing 2 chops)
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
*USDA regulations prohibit the use of hormones in pork.
What the New York strip steak is to beef, this chop is to pork. And that is why we call it a NY strip chop.
Our Berkshire pork chop is cut from the short loin and offers all the flavor and texture of heritage pork. In other words, this is not a pale “other white meat” situation.
Berkshire pork is known for its richness, dark color and mind-blowing porky flavor. You will find all that here. This chop has plentiful marbling, heft and tenderness going for it. All the things you look for in pork.
Easy to cook, this new chop will quickly become a favorite at the grill or stovetop.
If you love pork chops (and who doesn’t?), then give this New York strip chop a try.