Artisanal Dry-Cured Saucisson Sec, Wild Boar
1 Piece (6 oz avg)
Dry-cured wild boar saucisson sec, ready-to-eat, shelf-stable and handmade naturally without nitrates, nitrites or preservatives. With its meaty texture and delightful flavor, this cured sausage is a must for any charcuterie board and makes for a delicious snack on its own.
Just the facts
- Artisanal quality dry-cured sausage
- Wild boar antibiotic and hormone free
- Long curing time for deep flavor
- No nitrates or nitrites added
- Contains feral swine
- Contains red wine
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
Cooking & Serving
Saucisson sec matches beautifully with other cured or smoked meats on a charcuterie board, and is wonderful with a selection of cheeses.
But saucisson sec is not just for hors d’ouevre. It also adds flavor to salads, tartines, pastas and pizzas. It’s a perfect snack to have on hand any time of the year.
Slice it thin at an angle with a chef’s knife.
Ingredients: Wild Boar, Salt, Red Wine, Dextrose, Celery Extract, Spices, Lactose, Starter Cultures.