Artisanal Dry-Cured Saucisson Sec, Duck
- Artisanal quality dry-cured sausage
- Duck is antibiotic and hormone free
- Long curing time for deep flavor
- No nitrates or nitrites added
- No casing
- Product of USA
- For best taste, use within 3-5 days of receipt and/or by the expiration date on the package
- Subscription Eligible
Saucisson sec matches beautifully with other cured or smoked meats on a charcuterie board, and is wonderful with a selection of cheeses.
But saucisson sec is not just for hors d’ouevre. It also adds flavor to salads, tartines, pastas and pizzas. It’s a perfect snack to have on hand any time of the year. Slice it thin at an angle with a chef’s knife.
Charcuterie refers to smoked, cured or cooked meats, all of which are traditional methods of preservation.
We begin with the highest quality ingredients and follow traditional recipes and natural techniques.
Our handmade charcuterie line represents the full range of styles and flavors, including bacon, cured ham, cooked, uncooked and dry-cured sausages, pâtés and mousses, duck confit and rillettes, smoked and cured duck, chicken and turkey breasts.