Angus Ground Beef
All-natural Angus ground beef, 80% from lean chuck shoulder meat, with 20% fat. Our cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
This ground beef is the very same that our chefs use to make some pretty famous burgers. The medium grind comes from the chuck shoulder, with an 80% lean meat and 20% fat ratio, for optimum flavor and texture.
Now the home cook can use the same ground beef to elevate their burger game. Keep it simple and do it like the chefs: cut straight through the log of beef to make perfect burgers.
Not using the whole 5 pounds? Just divide the beef into bags (best to use a vacuum seal machine) and stash it in the freezer.
But if you're planning a party, a chili cook-off, or a record-breaking sized meatloaf, this bulk buy will suit your needs.