Angus Beef Tenderloin
Premium, all-natural Angus beef whole tenderloin. The cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Sharpen your knives, because this beef tenderloin is perfect for enthusiasts who prefer to trim and cut beef to their liking. It’s really worth learning to cut this one yourself, because when tenderloin is butchered for you, the cost is among the highest for beef.
If you like filet mignon, the famous Chateaubriand or beef Wellington, tenderloin is your cut.
Called the tenderloin with good cause; this muscle works very little, so the cut offers up the tenderest steaks.
To enjoy the superb flavor at its best, we like cooking this beef to rare or medium rare with nothing more than a little salt and pepper.