Angus Beef Striploin, Boneless
Our all-natural Angus beef boneless striploin is wet-aged for 21 days. The cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Hone your knife skills and custom cut your own steaks from this whole-muscle boneless beef striploin. It's just the thing when you want to feed a party of hungry steak lovers.
Don't let others dictate the size and thickness of your strip steaks. With this whole-muscle boneless beef striploin, you are the butcher. If you’re open to suggestions, we would recommend that steaks be cut at least 1 ½ inches thick.
From the short loin, this sizable muscle does very little work, resulting in a tender piece of beef (though not quite as much as the ribeye or tenderloin). Its size allows you to carve generous steaks that will make steak fans swoon.
Sometimes called the New York strip, this is a fantastic cut for marinating and searing in a hot skillet. It's also a natural for the grill.