Angus Beef Short Ribs, Boneless
All-natural Angus beef boneless chuck short ribs. Our cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
These Angus beef short ribs come from the chuck; they have lots of connective tissue and marbling, which means big beef flavor.
Short ribs were made to braise, so break out the Dutch oven or the slow cooker. Let time and low heat do their thing: break the beef down to tender mouthfuls.
The package contains two plates of boneless short ribs, which should be enough to feed the family.