Angus Beef Ribeye Steak, Boneless
Hand-cut boneless ribeye steak from natural Angus beef. The cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Why is the ribeye steak the go-to steak for so many serious carnivores?
It’s got a good deal of marbling, which makes it succulent. The eye of the meat is fine-grained with a rich, beefy taste. It's got the perfect balance of fat and flavor.
Then there is the magical ribeye cap: the meat on the outside edge of the steak that surrounds the eye. This chef’s favorite is the most flavorful, tender part of the cut, and probably the reason you love ribeye in the first place.
On or off the bone, ribeye is a favorite for pan searing, grilling or broiling. Twenty-one days of wet aging add complexity and depth of taste.