Angus Beef Ribeye Steak, Bone-In
Hand-cut, bone-in ribeye steak from natural Angus beef. The cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
The ribeye is a favorite cut of serious steak aficionados for good reason. Custom cut from the rib section with the bone left in, this ribeye steak has a good deal of marbling. That and twenty-one days of wet aging make it a succulent and flavorful piece of beef.
Do you know about the ribeye cap? It’s the meat on the outside edge of the steak that surrounds the eye. This is a chef favorite and the most flavorful, tender part of the ribeye.
With a steak this good, you can keep it simple with salt, pepper and a hot grill. Enjoy all that natural beef flavor.