Angus Beef Ribeye Roast, Boneless
All-natural Angus beef whole ribeye. From cattle that are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Welcome to the world of bespoke steaks. Full of natural beefy flavor, this whole ribeye gives you the control to hand carve steaks to your preference.
Our chef clients across the country love this ribeye for its quality, texture and flavor. The ribeye: tender, well-marbled and considered to be one of the most exquisite cuts.
And now it can be your secret weapon in the kitchen. Hand cut whole-muscle boneless beef ribeye to steaks of your desired thickness and size. Season simply. Grill it to rare or medium-rare, let it rest, and settle in for an enjoyable meal.
Invite some friends who appreciate the finer things in life.
Average yield: 12 steaks.