Angus Beef NY Strip Steak, Boneless
Hand-cut boneless Angus beef striploin steaks. The cattle are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet in humane conditions, without any antibiotics or hormones.
Angus Beef NY Strip Steak Duo
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Our boneless beef striploin has been custom cut to steaks of 12 ounces, which saves you the trouble.
Though if carving beef is your thing, we've got a whole striploin waiting to be subjected to your butchering skills.
We don't want to tell you how to cook your steak, but this striploin is a natural for a peppery crust. Eat steak with eggs for a hearty breakfast. Think carne asada. Or just season with salt and pepper and grill or broil to rare or medium rare. Then the coup de grâce; melt a pat of black truffle butter on top.