Angus Beef Flank Steak
Flavorful Angus beef flank steak cooks quickly on the grill or in the pan, and makes a great choice for parties. Raised in the USA without the use of antibiotics or hormones.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Flank steak is super versatile and is a staple in nearly every ethnic cuisine. It works great with flavorful marinades, and is equally suited to the grill or the pan. Because of its uniform thickness, flank steak cooks evenly and quickly, allowing control over doneness. This thin cut has a beefy flavor and tender texture, which is best appreciated when cut against the grain.
Traditionally, fajitas were made with flank steak, and you could follow suit. Tacos, wraps, and salads all work well with flank, as do skewers (think yakitori or kebab), and Korean barbecue leans heavily on this cut of beef.
It’s a cut that is perfect for feeding a crowd.