Angus Beef Filet Mignon
All-natural Angus beef filet mignon steaks, equivalent to Choice-Plus grade, from cattle that are pasture-raised on a 100% vegetarian diet, with no antibiotics, hormones or steroids. Our cooperative of ranchers is committed to strict protocols of humane animal husbandry, raising the cattle with care, resulting in high-quality beef with rich flavor.
Just the facts
- 100% natural beef from Angus cattle
- No growth hormones, steroids or antibiotics
- Raised on pasture
- 100% vegetarian diet of barley, corn and hay
- Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
- Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
- Ships in an uncooked state
- Product of USA
- For best taste on fresh products, use or freeze within 3-5 days of receipt; for frozen products, use within 1-2 days after thawing
Cooking & Serving
Sear at high heat for a short period of time to avoid drying the filet out. Then cook to desired doneness at lower heat. Often, filet mignon is cut into 1 to 2 inch pieces and wrapped in bacon before cooking. The added fat creates optimum moisture for this lean cut. Go easy: the filet mignon is best when served rare.