Ecommerce Marketing Manager (Union, NJ)
Reporting to the Director of eCommerce, the eCommerce Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the development and implementation of marketing promotions and campaigns for the company’s direct-to-consumer business at dartagnan.com. In this hands-on role, the eCommerce Marketing Manager will initiate and perform data analysis and employ marketing best-practices to accurately deploy and continually improve the ROI of eCommerce marketing activities. This is an individual contributor role.
- Analyze and leverage performance data and analytics to develop and continually hone a comprehensive understanding of the D’Artagnan customer. Incorporate those learnings to develop and implement customer segmentation strategies and drive the efficiency of customer acquisition, customer loyalty and re-engagement campaigns.
- Monitor key business metrics including: marketing channel contribution and ROI; campaign performance; customer acquisition costs; customer lifetime value and repeat rate.
- Continually look to extend and enhance the company's ability to drive brand awareness, reach new audiences and increase sales by assisting in identifying and conceptualizing traditional and/or non-traditional marketing opportunities.
- Manage the development and execution of the online promotion calendar, including regular/seasonal offers, weekly/daily specials, flash sales, private promotions, and new product introductions.
- Ensure online promotions are regularly and properly communicated throughout the organization (i.e. customer service, category management, purchasing, inventory, warehouse/operations, etc.).
- Oversee the development and deployment of the marketing assets required to support marketing campaigns across email, paid search, display, affiliate, social, and offline/print channels.
- Collaborate with internal creative/copy on asset development.
- Manage the creation and delivery of all email marketing messages.
- Oversee external agencies responsible for paid search, display and affiliate marketing.
- Assist in:
- Developing consumer surveys, promoting special events, developing website, blog and social content, and identifying opportunities for co-branded partnerships and contests.
- Monitoring competitor activities and trends in the online food marketplace.
Technical Skills & Experience
- 4-year college degree.
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience with at least 3 years related ecommerce experience.
- Thorough understanding of website metrics, and hands-on experience conducting data analysis and reporting.
- Proven track records of increasing customer engagement/loyalty and/or decreasing customer acquisition costs.
- Experience managing and deploying email marketing campaigns, including customer/list segmentation.
- Basic HTML/CSS skills.
- General understanding of SEM, SEO, banner ad/display advertising and affiliate marketing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of SalesForce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) and Google Analytics a plus.
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Naturally inquisitive with proactive problem solving abilities.
- Must be a brand advocate and team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization and with outside partners.
- Thrives in a fast-paced business environment with an ability to adapt quickly to change.
If you are interested in the position listed above, please e-mail us your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgReturn To Careers Page
D’Artagnan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, D’Artagnan complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
D’Artagnan expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of D’Artagnan’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.