Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative
he Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers while increasing customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and enter customer orders into the system.
- Setup and maintain customer files in system
- Assist in the coordination of emergency deliveries.
- Issue customer credits.
- Reconcile shortages.
- Interact with customers to resolve issues and concerns.
- Notify customers of changes of product availability and policy changes.
- Notify Purchasing Department of special or unusual orders.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items.
- Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery.
- Fill requests for catalogs, information or samples.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized and thorough in record maintenance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to deal with customers directly.
- Basic level computer/data entry skills.
- Two years of customer service experience.
- High School Diploma Required.
- Some college preferred.
If you are interested in the job listed above, please e-mail us a detailed resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Job ID 201501. No phone calls, please.
D'Artagnan is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW