The French Pâté Collection Perfect for a cocktail party or appetizers at a family feast, this trio is a perennial favorite and makes a lovely hostess gift.
Dry-Cured Saucisson SecServe saucisson sec with charcuterie for an ideal and easy party starter.
Any way you cook them, our boneless beef striploin steaks are buttery tender, juicy and full-flavored. The hand-cut, beautifully marbled steaks are sold in 12 or 14 ounce sizes.
We don’t want to tell you how to cook your steak, but this striploin is a natural for a peppery crust. Eat steak with eggs for a hearty breakfast. Think carne asada. Or just season with salt and pepper and grill or broil to rare or medium rare. Then the coup de grâce; melt a pat of black truffle butter on top. Serve. Sigh.
· 100% natural beef from Angus or Angus Cross stock
· Strict protocols for humane treatment from birth through processing
· Pasture-raised and finished on a 100%-vegetarian grain diet
· No hormones, steroids or antibiotics
· Wet aged a minimum of 21 days
· Equivalent to Choice-Plus graded beef
· Ships in an uncooked state